1. First of all, one of the primary reasons for hardwood being so popular is because its installation is extremely straightforward and simple. Even if you don’t have any experience in installing wood flooring, this will be a piece of cake as hardwood flooring is meant to be uniform and give a very stable fit. However, you should choose between finished and unfinished flooring carefully as this is something that matters the most.
2. Another reason why a lot of home owners prefer hardwood flooring is because is very easy to clean. They don’t accumulate a lot of dust, dirt or debris and so you don’t have to worry about cleaning it on a daily basis. A weekly sweep along with some moping will keep things running smoothly.
3. Hardwood flooring is also recommended because it give a very high quality look. This sort of wood is very warm and so it will be best if you live somewhere cold. Also, because of the different designs and textures that it is available in, this floor will look good with any furniture.
4. It is also the best because it is durable and will last you for at least a couple of years. Their manufacturing process is long and details which makes sure that the flooring can last you long. This flooring is tough and strong and so you can expect it not to give way soon.
5. If you are building a new home or even renovating the one you live in right now, this flooring is ideal because you can expect to get a very good price for the house if you invest in it. So, investing in hardwood flooring today will help you reap the benefits tomorrow.
6. Hardwood flooring also has a lot of variety not just in appearance but in styles, designs and textures as well. You can choose from different colors, styles, stains and species and select the one which suits you the best. Also, you can also choose between prefinished and unfinished hardwood as there is a huge difference between the two.
7. When you opt for other flooring options, you risk the chance of the wearing out soon. However, with hardwood flooring, you can expect the wood to go on looking beautiful and elegant for years to come. In fact, some have even said that these floors age only become more appealing and attractive.
Style Timber Floor has a large variety of timber wood flooring, hardwood flooring and wood decking options that you can opt for.
Contact Style Timber Floor today for Free consultation or Quote:
8/19 Chifley St,
Smithfield, NSW 2164 Australia
P:(02) 8021 4471
Shop 4，79-83 Longueville Rd,
Lane Cove, NSW 2066 Australia
P:(02) 8937 4396
oak wooden flooring, oak hardwood flooring, wood flooring oak, oak wood flooring, oak wood floor, oak wood floors, wood floor oak, wood oak flooring, oak hardwood floors, hardwood oak, hardwood flooring oak, oak hardwood, hardwood oak flooring, oak wooden floor, oak wooden floors, bamboo flooring, timber flooring, laminate flooring, vinyl flooring, floating floor, floor boards, timber flooring sydney, floating floors, hardwood flooring, timber floor, sydney flooring, parquetry flooring, spotted gum flooring, floating timber floors, engineered timber flooring, timber floors, floating floor boards, flooring options, laminate flooring sydney, flooring sydney, bamboo flooring sydney, wooden flooring, oak flooring, solid timber flooring, wood flooring, vinyl flooring sydney, bamboo floor, vinyl floor, laminate floor, timber laminate flooring, timber flooring cost, engineered flooring, floating flooring, timber floors sydney, laminated flooring, wooden floor, floor tile, bamboo floors, parquet flooring, wooden floors, vinyl flooring prices, laminate timber flooring, wood floor, laminate floors, cheap vinyl flooring, parador flooring, commercial vinyl flooring, commercial flooring, quick step laminate, bamboo floating floor, hardwood flooring sydney, floor tiling, engineered oak flooring, french oak flooring, hardwood floor, oak floorboards, vinyl timber flooring, laminated floor, wood floors, laminate wood flooring, vinyl floors, floor laminate, oak floor,