If you’re looking for a luxurious, high-end flooring option, premium timber flooring is the perfect choice. Timber floors are not only beautiful and stylish, but they’re also extremely durable and easy to care for. Here are a few tips to help you install your new premium timber floor:
- Hire a professional installer. While it is possible to install premium timber floors yourself, it’s best to leave this job to the experts. A professional installer will have the necessary tools and experience to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
- Choose the right type of timber. There are many different types of timber available on the market, so it’s important to choose one that is suitable for your needs. If you’re unsure which type of timber to choose, speak to your flooring specialist for advice.
- Prepare the subfloor properly. Before installation can begin, the subfloor must be prepared correctly. This may involve levelling out any unevenness and ensuring that there is no dust or debris present. Once again, if you’re unsure about how to prepare the subfloor, seek professional advice.
- Install a moisture barrier. A moisture barrier should be installed before the premium timber flooring itself is laid down. This will protect your floors from any dampness or moisture that may be present in the room.
- Lay down the boards carefully. The boards
Style Timber is one of the leading premium and luxury timber flooring suppliers in Sydney. We offer high-quality flooring products for homes and commercial buildings. We are committed to offering quality assured products that meet your needs. Want an eye-catching timber floor for your next project? We’ve got you covered.
At Style Timber Floor Sydney, we offer a number of luxurious and high-end timber floor options for customers who seek that outstanding look. Our most popular timber flooring products are made from material like European Oak, American Oak, American Walnut, Hickory, American Ash and Teak. You can get flooring in a wide variety of sizes, strengths, layers (from 2mm to 6mm), colours, finishes and substrates. We can also add additional stability to flooring by using a birch substrate.
Contact us today and let our interior designer to help you choose the premium timber floor to match your home needs.