Cork Flooring-An Interesting Home Décor Interior Alternative!
Cork flooring might sound a weird concept for home décor for some but this material has been in use in Portugal & Spain many centuries ago. These days many people are showing an interest in this type of flooring because of its eco-friendly attributes. A wonderful sound absorber as it is, cork helps keep calm by absorbing noise and footfalls.
The cork of which the floorings are made is obtained from the bark of cork oak tree. One can have cork flooring laid in a variety of designs for optimal floor temperature as it is available in a wide range of colors. The tile form of cork flooring is installed using adhesive connection. This traditional method of cork flooring installation is frequently used for it suits well to almost all surfaces whether it is vinyl flooring, wood flooring, timber flooring or laminate flooring.
Cork Flooring-Is It An Advantageous Interior Option?
- It is a great way to go green. After the bark removed, the tree goes on to grow.
- Once the production of corks is over, the remaining waste is used to make cork flooring. Hence, with its recycling quality, it’s a renewable resource.
- A comfort walking is ensured on cork flooring because of a cushioning effect as it bounces back to its basic form every time it gets pressed.
- Cork flooring is also impact-resistant and somewhat fire-resistant.
- Cork has Suberin, a wax that naturally occurs within it which renders it anti-allergen as well as insect-resistant thus overall good for body wellness.
- Owing to its resilient nature cork flooring is apt for those buildings where there is a lot of foot traffic.
- This type of flooring is durable and repairable if gets damaged.
Installing a cork flooring means bringing some of the nature to your home while leaving behind the whole of it intact at the same time in its environs.
Do call Style Timber Floor for the design & advice.
8/19 Chifley St,
Smithfield, NSW 2164 Australia
P:(02) 8021 4471
Shop 4，79-83 Longueville Rd,
Lane Cove, NSW 2066 Australia
P:(02) 8937 4396
oak wooden flooring, oak hardwood flooring, wood flooring oak, oak wood flooring, oak wood floor, oak wood floors, wood floor oak, wood oak flooring, oak hardwood floors, hardwood oak, hardwood flooring oak, oak hardwood, hardwood oak flooring, oak wooden floor, oak wooden floors, bamboo flooring, timber flooring, laminate flooring, vinyl flooring, floating floor, floor boards, timber flooring sydney, floating floors, hardwood flooring, timber floor, sydney flooring, parquetry flooring, spotted gum flooring, floating timber floors, engineered timber flooring, timber floors, floating floor boards, flooring options, laminate flooring sydney, flooring sydney, bamboo flooring sydney, wooden flooring, oak flooring, solid timber flooring, wood flooring, vinyl flooring sydney, bamboo floor, vinyl floor, laminate floor, timber laminate flooring, timber flooring cost, engineered flooring, floating flooring, timber floors sydney, laminated flooring, wooden floor, floor tile, bamboo floors, parquet flooring, wooden floors, vinyl flooring prices, laminate timber flooring, wood floor, laminate floors, cheap vinyl flooring, parador flooring, commercial vinyl flooring, commercial flooring, quick step laminate, bamboo floating floor, hardwood flooring sydney, floor tiling, engineered oak flooring, french oak flooring, hardwood floor, oak floorboards, vinyl timber flooring, laminated floor, wood floors, laminate wood flooring, vinyl floors, floor laminate, oak floor,